Sacraments & Worship
Sacraments are efficacious signs of grace, instituted by Christ and entrusted to the Church, by which divine life is dispensed to us. The visible rites by which the sacraments are celebrated signify and make present the graces proper to each sacrament. They bear fruit in those who receive them with the required dispositions. Catechism of the Catholic Church, Second Edition (Paragraph 1131).
- Sunday Masses 6:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m - Sunday
- MONDAYS: 6:30am & 6:30pm Mass/Prayer & Anointing for workers and business men/women.
- TUESDAY: 6:30PM know your faith/Bible Study.
- WEDNESDAY: 6:30PM Mass/Prayer & Anointing for expectant mothers and those seeking for the fruit of the womb.
- FRIDAY: 6:30PM Adoration
- SATURDAY: 7:00AM Mass/Prayer and anointing for children.
After Morning & Evening Masses
5:00 p.m - 6:00 p.m - Saturday
Wednesday after evening masses.
- Marriage Classes 6 months notice. Please meet the parish priest for more information.
- Baptism First Saturday of the Month
Other Parish Activities
- Adoration 6:30 p.m - Friday
- Confirmation Please get in touch with the parish priest for more information.
- BCC 7:00 p.m - 8:00 p.m. - Thursdays